Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Mira and Julian

Yeap, Mira visited Taiwan for easter with Julian.

It was very nice of her to come all the way from Australia to visit me in Taiwan. I don't remember when is the last time I saw her, must more than a decade.  She has not changed a lot, sure I will recognize her if I saw her randomly in Indonesia.

She is best friend in Junior high, and she was the best student in our class.

We went to have a tea drink at Chuan Shui Tang, one of my favorite tea shop.
We talked a lot, so many things. . . I don't even remember anymore.

I brough them to traditional market in Taichung which is pretty clean compare to the one in Indonesia. And Julian was very exciting to see black chicken with head and claws.

I took them to Feng Chia night market, and Julian was able to smell stinky tofu a mile way.
The market was not that packed with people since we arrive pretty early around 5 pm, but according to Julian, it was packed.

We had a great time, but too bad, time was clicking.

Time to say good bye and I am sure I will miss her. The friendship continues and keeps in touch as always.

No comments: