Sunday, June 17, 2012

Happy Anniversary respond


From:
Sent:
Sat 6/16/12 12:14 AM

I don't give a fuck! my mom married 20 years still fucked up.

nancy's families all fucked up!

my brother soon to get into some serious fuck up marriage situation.

let me take this chance to tell mom and my sister something extra as well.

some nice juicy gossip.

jennie and gin chiu, just so you know my secret as well, and not just nancy.

Guess what?! I never graduated from SJSU, nor got my BS degree. The funny thing is I still manage to make enough money to buy a house and also lost all of it and more.

Here is what gets more fuck'n interesting. Untill now, I still manage to make more money than Nancy and Jennie combined. How fucken funny is that for the two tigeress!!! one with degree, one without degree...can't do jack shit with either outcome, and still loosers.

Yup I do owe some of this shit load of good wealth to the proud dragon mom, because she did give me the chance to live comfortably in this free house, so i can become a fuck'n looser too.

Oh there is one more person I really HATE. The ultimate fucken looser DOG chen-ta-sen, the head of LOUD Chen's family.

Who only knows how to think, speak, and fuck with his DICK...TOTAL DICK HEAD... he still got a fuck'n mistress bitch following him...This son of bitch fucking Lucky bastard!!!

This fuck'n lame chen ta sen don't have fuckn email that i can cc him.

YO JENNIE AND NANCY, do me a favor and translate this to him. tell him that he is wrong about how baby came from, and definitely not from happy thoughts. It was his selfish fuck'n dick and that's how i came form.

The only person i respect is grandpa the rest of chen's are fucken loosers.

No comments: