Thursday, June 7, 2012

Advice


Advice,

Have a serious talk with my in law couple days ago.
I can see where is the flow is going

Many things: religious, marriage, life and business.

Religious is always a main and sensitive topic in this family.  They are so dedicated to Buddhism within a short period of time, like a short gun believer. 

You blink and thing changed.

Buddhism is the main root of things to fall apart since there is no understanding between us in Buddhism.  Should a religion be a reason for marriage and happiness? I am a passive Christian and the topic of a husband and a wife should have the same believe is extremely mandatory.  I guess I understand it but it also depends how each individual acts and believe and be fanatic about one thing.

è  “I don’t take side because he is my son or because I am a Buddhist”.
è  I did not get by with those statements. Blood is thicker than water.

We were discussing about business as well.

What have I done for the past three months in Taiwan? I was only playing around and have my freedom?  I tried to do so many things but I have some limitation. 

è  ‘I did not see you do any business for the past three months you were here. I did not see any progress’ . . . this statement comes from someone who is doing nothing as well at that moment.  She has a good life, brothers who support her with all their heart.

I got the meaning and it’s time for me to go back to state and stay together with my most understanding husband.  Don’t know how I miss him so much.

No comments: