Saturday, June 16, 2012

Happy Anniversary



Happy fifth year anniversary Joe Chen!

Very very painful

<> <><>  <><> <> <>  <><>  <><> <>

From:


Sent:

Fri 6/15/12 1:55 PM
I am not happy with all of you.

I guess no one is happy with anyone, and it seems as no one will ever be enough to appreciate other people's effort of caring.

Nancy, you think you know everything and very capable, then deal with your own problem. If I'm not good enough for you, find someone better to fullfill YOUR dream. When you come back, you can talk to my mom to stay in her house. I'm done living for others. I want my own freedom and do my own things. If you're lucky, you can live at my mom's place, I want to move out and live by my self in a apartment. I'm no longer visitng nor is interested in the center that is own by Chuang family business, they fuck'n pissed my off too!!!

Just so you know, you have not been very successful with everything UNTIL today, because you "FAIL" to see the right VIEW with right Attitude. I don't blame you for your selfish attitude, because you were raise like our roomate "Charlene" from a selfish attitude of always telling people what todo AND thinking for yourself... and never think about improving your own Attitude and Strength.

No comments: