Thursday, August 2, 2012

2nd Typhoon

Another typhoon is coming and government declare no school and no work today, Aug 2, 2012

What's another boring and lonely day to spend in this room, end up writing a blog and doing some research for my own things. .
Supposed to study and catching up what are left behind but I have no motivation and low concentration at this moment, with all the noise from outside, like ghost tries to go into the holes.

What's unlucky day. 
The hot water dispenser at the dorm is broken, and because of typhoon, no one can come to fix it.  Finally, 7 eleven or convenient store was the only option. 
flooding and big rain like a pouring water constantly.  I walked and the flood was higher than my ankle.  7eleven was packed with people and almost no food to buy, no sandwiches, no sushi and no noodle, all left are salad - who want to eat salad in these cold weather?
It's time for 7eleven Oden, which is surprisingly good.

Joe called, it's nice of him to call and check on me regular basis lately.  We did not talk as such since we try to avoid argument and conflict, writing email and exchange ideas are better. 

We found out, there are many things that we are the same, but we have different approach of doing things. 
I like to do it quietly and once I got the whole pictures then I will share. . . I feel I don't want to waste people times with my ideas what are not certain.
He, on the other hand, like to discuss things in advance and try to figure things out by talking to people to get idea before he moves forward. 

We might have the same back ground of families in financial wise, the up and down of our parents; however, there are also big differences in the families view and financial burden.  How are each of our parents were in the peak and had the best of all and never raise again.

He wants each of us to be independent; however, people might view that he is the man, and he should have supported his family without any reasons of being independent and who make more.

No comments: