Monday, July 30, 2012

Effort


Efforts to understand each other, learns a brand new thing each day and make the best of it.


He is more careful in a way he expresses himself, he tries not to hurt others’ feeling

Lets him practice alone or I try to understand and join him in regular basis

One needs to sacrifice then understanding come in within

He won’t let me die on the street

Yes, he went to Taiwan to gang up with his family to attach me at one

There is no guarantee on option 1, and I did not try to know him at all (even I love him)

His family said I am having fun in Taiwan, and left him alone in USA, I am taking advantages from him

Joe stays behind to make sure I have income in case I can’t find any job when I am back to states

He knows that long distance relationship will not work out

Both of us have to be in the same page: understanding and communicate each other

His families is everything and meant a lot to him

Try to make changes that will be beneficial for us and families

We need to learn to digest, analyze and do accordingly

Married is all about adjustment and learn a new thing each day

He is a person who can have a deep conversation without judging people

                I am a person with low attention and low concentration

                Learn to act mature not only benefit ourselves but also spouses and future business

Try to understand his belief and why he does what.

No comments: