Saturday, July 21, 2012

decision


Doomed Day – option and solution. Put all on the table.

Yes, he is in Taiwan and he makes an effort to fly back to Taiwan to settle things down. Feel like he is NOT my husband, he is a stranger.
Discussion with his mom was arranged in advance and all the decision was made by him with his mom approval. 
Is religious is the MAIN reason for me for not being happy? YES. . .

è “it’s gonna be tough” that the echo I heard from two ladies next to me.  I guess they have known what it will be. So sad I was the last person to know.
Should I lie for the sake of marriage?  I still love and care about him, but I just see him as a different person because I knew what he had decided.  I can see he is so stressing out; it also makes me so painful seeing him like that.

It’s so unfair for me, is it 100% my fault?
I was hit left and right by his families.

I was very upset to Jennie that day when she said Puja can be two – three hours. 
Life is full of surprises, and I don’t know how I can take it this time.

All I can do just cry it out for help every night in this small room.
God please give me strength and hope, that’s the only thing I can ask for

No comments: