Thursday, July 5, 2012

The Fruit doesn't fall far from the tree

A person's ways of life is the mirror of the parents.
Recently, a person is becoming the tree/ the root that he/she doesn't want to - unreliezed that one is not far from the tree. 
One is dislike one's root but the things are unavoidable because the roots are part it people like. . . either you face it or try to make it better.

bipolar personality?
one's life is full of expectation for someone, which one also teaches not to expect anything.  Do it with all your heart and recognation will be rewarded. 
I guess this never happend in real life, since people always EXPECT something from others, and some people take things for granted.

My life is the same, full of dreams and expectations. But I was born differently. . . with selfishness and anger around me.  I was brought up with many expectations, with many different things: jealousy, greed, and self center.

I can forgive but can't forget.

No comments: