Tuesday, July 24, 2012

random friends


God bless me with friends, friends who are there for me.
I am alone in Taiwan in this foreign country with NO closed friends, but I am able to put together and have strengths to live on my own with many thoughts and sufferings.

I am still thinking about the two options, I have no regret for choosing option one.  I just wonder why? Option two is NOT even clear, that option – I can’t describe when he said short pain is better than long pain.  My mind is not clear and therapist might be a good option when I can talk to a stranger with no hurting feeling and do NOT take side.
Today,

1.       I went for lunch with Ying Shin, so glad that we met each other on the way out from Feng Chia University.  I guess God did not let me to have lunch alone, he sent someone to cheer me up.  Eat with someone is better than alone.

2.       Went swimming with Kaoru, she was very nice for giving me a ride on her motorcycle to get a swimming cap. Original plan was to go to Carrefour, and we ended at small shop around night market.  I was so blessed that God sent Kaoru to accompany me.

3.       I was so cheerful when my head was up and see Kaoru, but once my head was down in the water I can see the problems I am facing right now.  So painful, the pain for being alone and no support from the loved one because the problem was dropped on me like within one blink.

4.       Chiaki came late, but it’s a joy for seeing her and having a nice funny chat with these two Japanese friends I just met less than three months.

5.       Against. . . thanks God for sending these friends, I know you care and love me.  I might NOT realize it, but they were there, . . . they can’t see or know my problems, but thanks for being there for me.

6.       I really hate my new hobby, writing this re ji makes me cry now and then.

No comments: