Saturday, July 21, 2012

Term and Condition


A. Marriage reconciliation

1. My BELIEF and PRACTICE is my freedom/choice, I will do according to my balance. You have no right to tell me what is right and wrong.

2. NO MORE topic about having kids

3. You are responsible for your financial outlooks, which apply to me as well. I will require signing of contract for “post-nuptials” agreement when you come back to America and decides to take this path. This is to protect your asset, and protect my asset.

4. I want to live separately, and you will move out for one year, Together with your ENTIRE belongings. We each will review and share about our self. If ONE of us decides NOT to continue, then we go our separate ways. If we BOTH decide to continue, then we will move out together.

5. Respect my space, and I’ll respect yours. YOU will respect my WHATEVER FRIENDS, just as I have for YOURS. YOU have no RIGHT TO TELL me who I can be with, or TELL any of my FRIENDS that you don’t like them for whatever reason.

6. I don’t want to hear your complaints about I put others(such as family, my belief, friends) before you

7. While you moved out, I will provide SOME financial help until you find a job(to be discuss in details).

B. SEPARATE WAYS AND DIVORCE

Remedy for Divorce – to be discuss in further if choose this path.

I want you to be happy, but I also don't want to live for other's dream or happiness and sacrifice my own.

Talk to your friends family if you have to...

You Need to be Honest with your self... short pain is better than long pain...

Life is too short to waste in sorrow...

I rather admit to my or our failure, and learn from the mistake, but not dwell in the past of "hate"

I don't want to "hate", as I have already have one family member that really really really do...

Even if you choose to go separate, I will still respect all friendship.

Warmest,

Joe



è  Is this fair? He flied out all the way to Taiwan to have discussion that is very unreasonable to me.  But I am so stupid; I guess I still have a hope for him.

è  I have only 2 days to decide with unclear condition, and yet I am against stupid enough to make my choice. He had two MONTHS to think about.  Mine was not 10% of his.

è  Is it fair? Life is NOT fair anyway, so please don’t talk about fairness in this life.  Do I choose my parents? I don’t.

è  All my hard working for the past 8 years was gone to the drain, no gratitude or being thankful for bringing $1500 a month to his families.  I guess they look at it as my rental fees.

è  What’s happened to him for the past six months? Joe said “I am a man and also a woman with a dick.”I want him to be capable so whoever left behind has the ability to go on in this life. He can’t see this and there is no point to argue since I am a SELFISH woman.

è  Again, all I can do just follow my heart and cry it out every night and then in this lonely room.  I am so lonely and all I can do just cry and cry and cry . . . crying is my new hobby now.

No comments: