Sunday, July 22, 2012

no time for us to be alone

It’s a nice and calm days for all of us. No tense, no yelling and no crying.
We all went to ShengKang to see this rimboche, seriously, I like him.  He is a very funny, and speaking Chinese with Tibetan accents.  Man, his Chinese is away better than me, he’s been living in Taiwan for more than 10 years.  Spent little time together with Joe in the garden and checked on Zacadas.

Went to swim, Aem was very nice to treat us a swimming and spa.  I enjoyed the swimming: head up – be cheerful, head down – facing problems.
We had a great time to talk and try to understand my issues . . . I got it but I still don’t understand.  Why it happened when I was NOT around, less stress and less complaint from me.

I guess he sees himself for NOT needing a WIFE; he is a husband and a wife in one body.
Joe was able to come and see my dorm and my room, I really appreciate his effort.  I can’t express how much I miss him at those moments.  How about him? Six months being apart, . . . all I requested was a big hug.  Luckily, I can hold myself for not crying for being in this room with him but worthless and can’t do anything . 

It was a great joy for taking and showing him around my dorm, but time is very short, I hope the clock STOP clicking. . . three ladies were waiting in the car.
I gave him another hug and a kiss on his neck, his responded with a touch light lip kiss.  Yes, I am so appreciated.  Another light touch kiss before I sent him off

I am so uncomfortable with all these situations and I hate myself badly at that moment and blaming myself for my stupidity for not seeing and appreciating for having him in front of me. . .
It’s time to cry. . .

I cried and cried and called for God help.
Thanks for the song what faith can do.

No comments: