Sunday, July 15, 2012

seeing myself in other

What's an expected weekend, Sasha and her mom are coming to taiwan for 3 days.
I was so happy to see them; I can forget my problems when I was with them - WRONG

During those days and my companion I can see myself in someone else. 

At that moments; I said, I don’t want to be a kind of person, it’s NOT how people should act or thinking.
I did not enjoy the weekend; I try to think positively and be neutral and try to smooth things out between a teenager and a mother.

So tired with all my problems and these, I guess we are human being and we are NOT perfect creation.  We have emotion, feeling, hearts and thinking, god creates us indulgently – almost perfect but NOT perfect, some with a little defects, some with a lot of defect.  But we have a choice to be better and patch those defects.
Tired. . . let me take HSR for 700NT more than 3x of the bus.

No comments: