Sunday, July 8, 2012

equation

Can sleep and thinking about these great equations.

Equation no 1:
“I WANT the rental income of all three rooms”: you can WANT it, but doesn’t mean you can get it. It’s up to the owner.
This person is worse than CHEN Ta Fuck'n Sen. He did not own the property, did not manage and want all the rental income?
Amitaba. . .

I WANT the rental income of all three rooms = CHEN Ta Fuck'n Sen

陳柏州= CHEN Ta Fuck'n Sen

Equation no 2:

“YOU TRY TO TAKE ANYMORE MONEY OUT OF THIS FAMILY” same as “WANT the rental income of all three rooms”

This person is worse than CUNNING FAMILY TRAITOR.

陳柏州= CUNNING FAMILY TRAITOR

陳柏州 = CUNNING FAMILY TRAITOR + CHEN Ta Fuck'n Sen

Did he the one who spoil and support the CUNNING FAMILY TRAILOR?

I guess he is the one who start? Now what?



You will be financially compensated according to my consent

Finally, I got rewarded after all these past seven years.  I was living and taking care of the whole process, but never got compensated.  Congrats to me. . .

For the past five years of marriage, I was not happy either the ways he behaved.  I was living on my own and doing things by myself. 

è  I change my mind about moving out of this house...

I am going to take some time to review what EVERYONE should be responsible for WHAT”
I am on my depression moments, can’t sleep and my mind is everywhere. Can’t think straight, I lost it.

 è  God help me. . . should I cry out loud, will he listen?

No comments: