Saturday, July 28, 2012

My friend, Landy


I am slowly getting back to my schedule, sleep around 11 or 12 pm and wake up around 6 or 7 am on weekdays.

Finally, I bring up the topic to Landy on YM since she was complaining and hurt by Joe’s rejection mostly. She was very shocked and dropped her works just to get the idea:

1.       She is annoyed by Joe’s behavior and view

2.       Does he feel I take advantage of his wealth? Sorry to say, I am NOT a freeloader and I’ve been on my own since day 1 we got married.

3.       Why post nuptial after 5 years of marriage

4.       It’s husband’s responsibilities responsibility to ensure the wife is in good condition

5.       I don’t do anything wrong that ruin his wealth, I brought extra $$$ to his mom

6.       Is he making sense or is he putting you in risk?

7.       He has to support me

8.       Am I a materialistic girl?

9.       If he has no trust, why you want to stay on this marriage?

10.   Lawyer works for one who pays her/ him, don’t ever agree with his lawyer

11.   One lawyer can’t represent both parties.

12.   I think this post nuptial is His tactic, so you sign it and then he wants divorce – no responsibility

13.   I want you to be protected

14.   I think he has done his research, so you need to be careful, it can be a trapped

15.   Is there reason why he does NOT trust me after five years of marriage? I did not make him more poor; instead I made him to have more extra money.

16.    Another trust issue

17.   What have I done to deserve these treatments?

18.   Behavior is separate from assets

19.   If he wants me to change for better, money should not be on the discussion

20.   There is a line between trying to make him happy vs putting myself in risk for nothing.

I tried to think positively with clear mind to understand the whole situation; however, things are going to different direction with her thought. 
I really appreciate it, she try to protect me, what is best for me. . .

“she is annoyed by Joe on the way he handles these problems and his thought"

No comments: