Monday, July 23, 2012

burst into tears


I guess I was at my worse position, it’s all my faults.

I can’t take it anymore; I just burst in tears at the dining table for what he had done for me today. He just put me in corner with all eyes were looking at the direction.  I guess he had no pain feeling for me. Xue ai, Aem, Jennie, Mami and Joe were all against me, I try to think positively but I am super sensitive right now.  I like Aem, she is a very nice and full of understanding woman.
Just remember:

1.       Your husband is NOT your garbage for the food you can’t finish.

2.       Ask for permission, say nicely and sweetly.

3.       Be strong and hard work NOW and Enjoy later

4.       Life is like a circle, up and down (the nicest person was Aem, I like her and thank you Aem)

5.       If I care and love my husband, I should NOT ask him to bring that heavy luggage.  I was hesitated to ask him in the first place, but he is still my husband.

6.       You can’t control a person

7.       Blood is thinker than water

      è I don’t like my new hobby; my eyes are tired from crying and no more tears to drop.  

è All I can do now, let my re ji know how I felt.

è Thanks you for Bea’s called and Jenny’s support.

è Keep thinking why and why. . . I am useless at this point.

è Feel like to color my hair to blond and that will be nice.

Sometimes I don’t know what!
Today, . . .
      -          If I called to early without waiting = NO Patience and Selfish and do NOT want to wait

-          If I kept waiting = was I at the right place? Where was everybody?

-          coincidence, I was waiting in front of the hotpot place since Joe told me it’s a hotpot restaurant, seem like I was being condemned or tested.
Bye Joe Chen and see you in state as a different person.  Thank you for the two options you gave me, and thanks for NOT being here when I need you the most. . . again I cry again.

Try not being selfish; however, it’s NOT all my fault.  I was NOT the biggest problem, but I got the biggest hit.  Take it or leave it . . .
Sorry to say Joe, I still love and care for you.  There are a part of you inside me that I can’t just wipe.

YES, I am so stupid and NAÏVE, follow my heart but almost brainless.

No comments: