Monday, July 9, 2012

ARROGANCE AND PRIDE


From:
Sent:
Mon 7/09/12 11:17 AM

 DEWI,

Apparently your ARROGANCE AND PRIDE is more important.

I TOLD YOU that you HAVE two days to get back to me about your plans on return date, YOU did not get back to me at all.

My mom replied same day, even the TRAITOR replied the next day, … and YOU?!

You think I’m a Fuck’n JOKE, huh?!?! Or is this a JOKE to YOU?!?!

Keep in mind, I hope You ARE READY TO TELL YOUR OWN FAMILY About your current marriage, because EVERYONE from my sides including my friends, that I am CERTAINLY NOT HAPPY about mine. But I'm sure your families/friends back home will not BE SURPRISED. Because it has already happened to more than several kids(your sister and brother) in the family, common behavior. They should have realize what kind of IGNORANT SELFISH KIDS THEY HAVE PRODUCED, and Whatever embarrasing outcomes is EXPECTED ANYWAYS!!!

I AM MAKING EVERY EFFORT TO LET YOU SEE "WHO YOU ARE", AND TRYING EVERY EFFORT TO SAVE THIS MARRIAGE. IF YOU DON'T FIND ANY OF THIS WORTHWHILE, READY YOURSELF WITH DIFFERENT PATH.

AM I selfish, arrogant and embarrassing?

I am so tired and tired.  Feel things around me are against me and I am alone in this country.

All I can do just to cry it out loud in this small box.

I don’t have a choice.

I did not choose my parents. 

I live the way I am  

But I have a choice which path I choose, I have the choice of what I am.

No comments: