Monday, July 2, 2012

Trade Show

It was very tiring and exciting weekend for going to international food trade show.  It was eyes opening for seeing many things.  I was so glad for being able to come and visit some booth.
I don't remember when was the last time I walked that's much for 3-4 days continuously, I was very exciting and did not want to miss the opportunities.

Speaking with limited Chinese was very tiring, and I barely understand others.  However, I realize how important it is communication in bus world. 

Someone just born to be very cheerful with a lot of charisma which are rare these days.  Being so nice and caring to others without any hesitations.

However, at the end of the day. . .
something is counted, something is remembered and we all laugh it out in different ways.

No comments: